Planning, Public Policy and Management attracts a diverse group of students united in their commitment to public service. Students come from the Pacific Northwest, as well as across the nation and the globe. In fact, ten percent of our students are international. We have approximately 60 undergraduate majors, 120 graduate students in the three Masters Degree programs, and another 70-plus students completing a Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
The students are very active and involved in the department. In addition to having student members on departmental committees, such as search committees, students have formed a number of organizations to advance their professional interests.
- American Planning Association Student Chapter, 2016-17 student representative is Rodney Bohner
- PPPM Student Community Organization, 2016-17 student President: Katie Lor
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, University of Oregon chapter (AFP), 2016-17 student representives are Debora Calderon and Justin Goettsch, co-chairs
- LiveMove - Transportation and Livability Student Group, 2016-17 student President is Kevin Gilbride
- Peer Exchange, 2016-17 student representatives are Rachel Mallinga and Justin Sandoval
This page has been updated: March 2, 2017