Apply for a Minor in Planning, Public Policy and Management

To add the Minor in Planning, Public Policy and Management, please print and complete the Change Major/Minor Form and return it to the PPPM Undergraduate Advisor in 119B Hendricks Hall.

Track your progress in the minor using the PPPM Minor Progress Sheet.

Visit the PPPM Undergraduate Advisor:
119B Hendricks Hall | Check door sign for drop-in office hours.
541-346-3649 |

Try It Out!       

If you haven't already, take PPPM 205 Introduction to City Planning or PPPM 201 Introduction to Public Policy (these are Social Science Group-Satisfying courses), or another PPPM course.

Courses for Nonmajors